Global Management Trainee - FinanceApply Job ID 39282 Date posted 10/06/2021
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Finance Management Trainee
SENIORITY LEVEL: Global Graduate.
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC.
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of Finance.
As a Management Trainee (known as a Global Graduate)in Finance, you’ll get exposure to commercial business elements across Marketing (Consumer and Trade Marketing) and Supply (Operations).
Commercial Finance supports the commercial functions of the organization in setting the overall organizational commercial strategy as well as ensuring the delivery of financial objectives. Your immersion into the function will allow for a deep understanding of the commercial drivers of the business including pricing, cost management, and marketing investment for all our categories including combustibles, traditional oral, and new product categories. The Commercial Finance team works closely with the business in driving our transformation vision with a core focus on the vapor and modern oral categories. Working across functions is a critical element to your experience as you work with our brand marketing, trade marketing, and operations teams to build and capture value across the business.
Operations Finance supports our Operations Function in providing a high-quality product while actively delivering financial goals. You will be provided the opportunity to engage in all facets of production, from receipt of raw materials, finished goods manufacturing and delivery utilizing an extensive warehouse network. Operations supports all categories – each with outstanding production challenges. Cross functional business partnering opportunities include marketing finance, brand marketing, research, and development, legal, tax and participation in global sourcing initiatives.
Reports to: Finance Manager
What you will be accountable for
- Supporting the development of commercial strategies and delivering on financial objectives.
- Providing finance support for business partners including budgeting and financial analysis.
- Developing robust business cases which support key investment decisions across commercial areas.
- Delivering monthly financial forecasting including variance analysis which identify key drivers of financial performance.
- Identifying and driving continuous improvement across key financial processes.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Have you completed at least one Finance focused internship?
- Do you have experience leading groups?
Essential experience, skills, and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, International Business, or a related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in Finance or a related field.
- Global mobility.
- High academic performance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong business sense and a strategic mentality.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition.
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent.
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package.
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service.
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule.
- Confidential personal financial counseling service.
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers.
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice.
- Health-care advocacy service.
- Volunteer service opportunities.
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union.
- Extensive training opportunities.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility, and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at TalentAcquisition@RJRT.com.
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with [[ZZCompany]] Job Number: [[id]]