Global Management Trainee - Digital Business Solutions (DBS)Apply Job ID 41467 Date posted 10/14/2021
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee.
FUNCTION: Digital Business Solutions.
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
Our Global Graduate Program (GGP) is your chance to fast-track your career with a worldwide industry leader. In this year-long foundation-building program, you’ll learn how our global business strategy is improving how we reach adult tobacco consumers. That includes a three-week immersion with our Field Trade Marketing teams to experience to get a first-hand look at our marketing and activation models and connect with a seasoned professional for mentorship.
As a Global Graduate in Digital Business Solutions (DBS), you’ll get exposure to the commercial elements of the business and learn how we support all functions of the organization by delivering creative and innovative technology solutions to achieve maximum business benefit. The DBS team works closely with the business in driving our transformation vision.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
You will be a working member of the team contributing to the success of projects and supporting the software development life cycle. Ensure business objectives are met in order to achieve our company goals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Serves as a productive project team member delivering high quality results for assigned tasks. Assists the project manager with project planning by assisting with the development of work plans, effort estimates and delivery timelines for assigned tasks.
- Maintains awareness of emerging technology and communicates value/impact for supported functions.
- Analyzes business and client needs to ensure that their related needs are supported, forecasted, incorporated into technology roadmaps, and ultimately implemented in a platform as a service model.
- Drive collaborative reviews of design, code, data, features implementation performed by other data engineers in support of maintaining data engineering standards.
- Tests, integrates, and maintains technology services, considering cross-functional business needs and Company goals.
- Participate in issue resolution with cross functional teams and vendors.
- Develop DBS Department services acumen to effectively leverage existing IDT services to meet client needs.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you work well within a team setting?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Experience Required and Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- Interest in multiple areas of the information technology landscape.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply those learnings.
- Ability to participate on and lead teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Global mobility.
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Information Systems & Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Efficient use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams).
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth. (401k) contributions up to six percent.
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package.
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service.
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule.
- Confidential personal financial counselling service.
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers.
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice.
- Health-care advocacy service.
- Volunteer service opportunities.
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union.
- Extensive training opportunities.
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at TalentAcquisition@RJRT.com.
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with [[ZZCompany]] Job Number: [[id]]