Senior Manager RGM Retail ProgramsApply Job ID 41386 Date posted 10/14/2021
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Mid-Senior Level
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
The Senior Manager RGM Retail will assist with the launch of the company’s first-ever total nicotine retail program. This role will also develop new and creative retail programs, partnering with Field Trade Marketing to deploy new levers and mechanics for pricing, promotion, and Joint Business Planning. This position will work cross-functionally with Trade Marketing, Activation, Strategy, Planning and Insights, Consumer Marketing and Commercial Finance leaders.
What is the direct impact of this role on the team or organization?
The Senior Manager RGM Retail will support our commercial business and retail partners through the development and execution of innovative retail programs.
Senior Director Retail Revenue Growth Management
Number of Direct Reports
0 (Vendor Management)
Internal –Field Trade Marketing, Strategy Planning & Insights, Consumer Marketing, Finance, Revenue Growth Management
External – 3rd Party Agencies
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Assist with change management and sales force training, subsequent retail sell-in and full commercial launch of new retail programs
- Analyze & report performance of specific price/promotion levers and ongoing portfolio retail initiatives
- Provide thought leadership across all customer aspects through the RGM lens, including customer segmentation, joint business planning process, and total customer investment (TCI)
- Develop a deep understanding of customer value drivers and the business economics
- Integrate pricing mechanics and levers into a pay-for-performance / Total Customer Investment framework
- Improves selling capabilities and adds customer value through analytics, insights, and continuous improvement.
- Assist with building strategic plan that will drive improved partnerships with top customers for mutual benefit; successful program will drive desired in-store presence, promoted pricing, merchandising, assortment, shelf placement, and other key in-store executional aspects
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in pricing, promotion, sales analytics, or category management
- Experience on consumer goods strongly preferred
- Must have excellent analytical skills and business acumen to build strong business cases to drive core business decisions and change/innovation
- Data and insights driven
- Commercially focused and is consumer centric
- Strong ability to build trusting partnerships
- Strong oral and written communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills to influence and secure cross-functional support
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Competitive annual salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
We offer very competitive compensation and benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury duty leave; Also, Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counselling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at email@example.com.
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with [[ZZCompany]]. Job Number: [[id]]
WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN — A member of the BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP
At Reynolds American, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.
• Global Top Employer with 53,000 British American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets
• Reynolds American certified as Great Place to Work
• Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
• Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
• Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
• Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Have you been on a career break for 18 months or longer? Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and development support.
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!