Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A Revenue Growth Management Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Intern
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of Revenue Growth Management
At Reynolds American (RAI), we’re a family of companies who strive for success in everything we do to positively transform the tobacco industry. The future inspires us because our people are igniting the breakthroughs that are redefining the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century.
When other companies talk about growth, they only talk about size. At RAI, we take pride in the growth of our people. We invest in your career and total well-being to help you achieve the remarkable career you envision.
We are seeking undergraduate students who are rising seniors with a desire to explore an internship that exposes them to consultative sales and marketing. During the Internship Program, interns will be exposed to training surrounding these skills to best prepare for a career at RAI.
The interns will work tenured marketing professionals to contribute to the successful execution of strategic business plans and marketing programs. You will work in intern groups to develop and present a strategic business analysis project addressing real business opportunities and crafting action plans against those opportunities.
In joining us, you’ll have the opportunity to work on iconic brands and groundbreaking products by collaborating with ambitious, ethical and hardworking people every day.
Reports to: Senior Manager, Marketing
What you will be accountable for
- Participating in a full-time, 37.5-hour work week Internship Program for 10 weeks.
- Collaborating with other Marketing functions and teams.
- Developing outstanding product knowledge
- Learning about product sales, distribution, and consumer marketing brand strategies.
- Developing and presenting a strategic business analysis project addressing real business opportunities and crafting action plans against those opportunities.
- Completing administrative tasks including e-Learnings, expense reports, etc.
- Completing personal development and training sessions on social styles and adaptive communication.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you a creative, diligent, self-motivated leader with a passion for success?
- Do you have sophisticated communication and problem solving skills?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, with a major in a marketing field
- 21 years or older at the start of the internship program
- Established ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative working relationships
- Dedication to personal and professional development
- A creative, dependable, self-motivated leader with a passion for winning
- An innovative problem solver who possesses strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Previous experience in a marketing focused role - preferably in sales, field market trade, or business-to-business
- Geographic mobility
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at TalentAcquisition@RJRT.com.
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with [[ZZCompany]] Job Number: [[id]]
California Privacy Notice