Summer 2022 HR (Undergraduate) InternshipApply Job ID 41418 Date posted 10/14/2021
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A HR INTERN
Role positioning and objectives
This role is part of Human Resources.
Human Resources is offering an internship to assist the function in providing leadership in ever facet of Reynolds and its operating companies. Summer interns will have Winston-Salem based assignments. The internship will provide exciting opportunities for exposure to parts of the business outside HR. You will exercise initiative, creative problem-solving, teamwork and leadership as you interact with other personnel through our winning organization. In addition, you will have fun while adding value and encountering outstanding career development support. At the close of your internship, you will present your project overview, findings and recommendations to senior management, project partners, and work teams.
Reports to: Manager, HR
What you will be accountable for
- Conduct research and data analysis to support key HR initiatives and leverage insights to inform overall HR strategies;
- Support the design and implementation of rewards strategies and initiatives;
- Activate campus and early career recruitment strategies via our internship and global graduate programs;
- Assist in research, content development and day-to-day management of RAI’s Career Site and social media channels.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
Are you looking to gain HR experience in a global company?
Would you like an internship that challenges and develops you both personally and professionally?
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Pursuing an undergaduate degree with completed coursework in human resources, business administration or related field
- Previous HR internship experience
- Leadership experience
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify.
Our company offers very competitive benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave and jury duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counseling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of their choice
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit Union
- Extensive training opportunities
Our organization offers a level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different perspectives, experiences and talents to improve the company's potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly via email at TalentAcquisition@RJRT.com.
About our organization:
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with [[ZZCompany]] Job Number: [[id]]